Applying for an emergency travel document in China

If your passport or ID card is lost or stolen in China, and you need an emergency travel document soon, this is how to apply.

Attention: If you won't be travelling within a month, you have time to apply for a passport or ID card in the country where you are. Apply for a passport or identity card outside the Netherlands.

Follow these steps