Certificate of legal capacity to marry in Myanmar

The Dutch embassy in Yangon does not issue certificates of legal capacity to marry.
The Dutch embassy in Bangkok, Thailand, can issue this statement for you.

Any questions?

In case you have a question, you can send an email via the contact form.