Netherlands Worldwide

Certificate of legal capacity to marry in Hong Kong

Are you a Dutch national planning to marry in Hong Kong? The Netherlands consulate-general doesn't issue certificates of legal capacity to marry. To get married in Hong Kong you will need a declaration of marital status.

Any questions?

In case you have a question, you can send an email via the contact form.