Applying for a long-stay visa (MVV) for residents of Togo

If you want to stay in the Netherlands for longer than 90 days, you may need a residence permit. In many cases you will also have to apply for a long-stay visa before you travel to the Netherlands. This visa is also called an authorisation for temporary stay (MVV).

It is not possible to apply for this visa in Togo. You can submit your application at the Netherlands embassy in Ghana.

COVID-19: Because of the Coronavirus, Ghana has closed its land and sea borders. This means that you can only enter Ghane by plane. If you illegally enter the country via land or sea, you won't be helped at the embassy in Accra. Please also keep in mind that you cannot apply for everything yet at the embassy. Or that there are fewer appointment slots available.