Netherlands embassy in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Maaike van Koldam
34 Ilia Chavchavadze Avenue
Visitors entrance Didim Mirtskhulava Street
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Consular questions by email only:For any other question you can send an e-mail to:
Do you have questions about passports, ID cards, consular certificates, visa, etc.? Send an email via the contact form.
- Opening hours
Closed for public until further notice.
Contact details for Consular Section
- Opening hours
The embassy in Tbilisi has limited opening times due to the coronavirus. We are open for consular services on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (by appointment only).
Do you have a question? Send an email to email@example.com. Are you Dutch and is there an emergency? We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call +995-32-2276200 or call Netherlands Worldwide directly via +31 247 247 247.
Ask your question
- by phone: +995322276200 (not consulary). If you are calling from the Netherlands, call +31 247 247 247.
- via WhatsApp. Click here to send us a WhatsApp message. Or add our number +31 6 8238 8055 to the contacts list on your smartphone and then send a message.
- send an email via the contact form.
Closing days 2022
The Netherlands embassy in Tbilisi will be closed on the following days:
- 7 January - Orthodox Christmas
- 19 January - Orthodox Epiphany
- 7 March - Embassy closed
- 8 March - International Women's Day
- 15 April - Good Friday
- 18 April - Easter Monday
- 25 April - Orthodox Easter Monday
- 27 April - King's Day
- 5 May - Liberation Day
- 6 May - Bridge Day
- 9 May - Day of Victory over Fascism
- 26 May - Independence Day / Ascension Day
- 27 May - Bridge Day
- 6 June - Whit Monday
- 14 October - Mtskheta Day
- 23 November - Saint George's Day
- 26 December - Christmas
Contact details for other embassy departments and honorary consuls are listed at www.netherlandsandyou.nl.
Time difference with the Netherlands
+3 (in daylight saving period +2)