Netherlands embassy in Addis Ababa
- Bengt van Loosdrecht
Old Airport Zone
Kifle Ketema - Lideta
P.O. Box 1241
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Opening hours
Monday - Thursday: 8.00 - 17.00 hours
Friday: 8.00 - 14.00 hours
Check the days on which the embassy is closed.
Contact via email
Do you have a general question? Send an email to email@example.com.
Do you have a question for the economic department? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact details for Consular Section
- Opening hours
Monday until Thursday: 8.30 - 12.30 hours and 13.00 - 14.00 hours.
Friday: 8.30 - 12.30 hours.
Check the days the embassy is closed.
For all consular services an appointment is required, unless otherwise indicated below.
Passports, ID cards, nationality certificate, consular declarations, legalisation of signature Dutch citizen, short stay visa and MVV family reunification after asylum applications
Make an appointment via our online appointment system.
Check the status of your passport- or ID card application.
No appointment is needed for:
- Emergency (travel) documents
MVV family reunification after asylum
- MVV application: please make an appointment online
- Documents: please go to the page MVV application to find out which documents you should bring to your appointment
- Collecting your MVV: You will receive a collection slip for collecting your MVV. On your slip a collection day and time is mentioned. Please only show up on the day / time mentioned. Do not make an appointment.
- Pass permit: please check the page MVV application for more information on how to apply for a pass permit.
Civic integration exam abroad
Send an email to email@example.com to make an appointment.
DNA sample taking
Only the embassy can make an appointment for DNA sample taking, for which the consular officer will contact the related persons.
You can ask your question:
Time difference with the Netherlands
Summer time: +1 hour / Winter time: +2 hours