Certificate of legal capacity to marry in Canada

The Netherlands embassy in Ottawa and consulates-general in Vancouver or Toronto do not issue this declaration.

We suggest you contact the Canadian provincial or territorial Vital Statistics offices and request a (negative) "Search of Marriage".


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please send your questions via the contact form.