Netherlands Worldwide

Authorised representative

If you want someone else to take care of your AOW pension affairs, you can authorise that person to represent you. You can do so by completing the authorisation form and sending it to: SVB, Postbus 40280, 3504 AB Utrecht, The Netherlands.

Download the authorisation form (pdf).


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.