Netherlands Worldwide

Working in Hong Kong

If you want to work in Hong Kong, check whether you will need a visa or work permit. You should also look at what will happen if you lose your job or are unable to work due to sickness or disability.

Working in this country or region

Working holiday visa

If you are aged between 18 and 30, you can apply for a working holiday visa. This visa allows you to travel and work in Hong Kong for one year. Find out more about the working holiday visa.