Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for a short-stay Schengen visa in Antigua and Barbuda

If you live in Antigua and Barbuda and want to apply for a short-stay visa for the Netherlands, you cannot do this at the Netherlands consulate in St John's. You can apply for this type of visa at the Netherlands embassy in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.