Applying for a long-stay visa (MVV) for residents of Timor-Leste

If you want to stay in the Netherlands for longer than 90 days, you may need a residence permit. In many cases you will also have to apply for a long-stay visa before you travel to the Netherlands. This visa is also called an authorisation for temporary stay (MVV).

It is not possible to apply for this visa in Timor-Leste. You can submit your application at the Netherlands embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia.