Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for a long-stay visa (MVV) for residents of Lithuania

If you want to stay in the Netherlands for longer than 90 days, you may need a residence permit. In many cases you will also have to apply for a long-stay visa before you travel to the Netherlands. This visa is also called an authorisation for temporary stay (MVV).

It is not possible to apply for this visa in Lithuania. You can submit your application at the Netherlands embassy in Helsinki (Finland), Warsaw (Poland) or Stockholm (Sweden).