If you currently live in the Netherlands and are moving back to your country of birth, you may be able to receive remigration benefit. To qualify, you must have been born outside the Netherlands and be 55 or over. How much you receive depends on the country you will be living in, your family situation and whether you receive other allowances.
- What is remigration benefit?
- Can I receive remigration benefit?
- What amount of remigration benefit can I receive?
- Consequences of remigration
- Remigration and health insurance
- Applying for remigration benefit
- Assistance with your application (information in Dutch)
- Supporting documents required for application
- Payment of remigration benefit
- Death before departure
- Citizen service number (BSN)