Making an appointment in New Caledonia

If you are in New Caledonia and need a product or service from the Dutch government, you can get this in New Caledonia or New Zealand, depending on what you need. To find out what to do, select the product or service you need.

Certificate or declaration

Other products and services

For other products and services you will need to go to New Zealand.

Find out how to make an appointment in New Zealand