Lost or damaged documents

Language selection:English

If your Dutch diploma, certificate or list of grades is lost or damaged, you may be able to download or apply for a duplicate. This is useful if your future employer or an educational institution abroad wants proof of your qualification.

Use the DUO diploma wizard to find out which duplicate documents or certificates you can download or apply for (information in Dutch).


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact DUO.