Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Wallis and Futuna

If you live in Wallis and Futuna and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this in this country because there is no Dutch representation in this country. You can apply for this visa at the embassy in Wellington, New Zealand.