Applying for a short-stay Caribbean visa in the US Virgin Islands

If you live in the US Virgin Islands and want to apply for a visa to visit Aruba, Curaçao or the other Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for up to 90 days, you cannot do this in the US Virgin Islands. You can apply for this type of visa at the embassy or consulate-generals in the United States.