Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in the US Virgin Islands

If you live in the US Virgin Islands and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot apply for this in the US Virgin Islands. You can apply for this type of visa at the embassy or consulate-generals in the United States.