Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Sao Tome and Principe

If you live in Sao Tome and Principe and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Dutch consulate in your country. You can apply for this type of visa at the Netherlands embassy in Luanda, Angola (information in Portugese).