Applying for a short-stay Caribbean visa in Puerto Rico

If you live in Puerto Rico and want to apply for a visa to visit Aruba, Curaçao or the other Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for up to 90 days, you cannot do this at the consulate in San Juan. You can apply for this type of visa at the embassy or consulate-generals in the United States.