Applying for a short-stay Schengen visa in Papua New Guinea

If you live in Papua New Guinea and want to apply for a short-stay visa for the Netherlands, you cannot do this at the Dutch consulate in your country. You can apply for this type of visa at one of the offices of the external service provider VFS Global in Australia.