Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Papua New Guinea

If you live in Papua New Guinea and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Dutch consulate in your country. You can apply for this type of visa at the Dutch consulate-general in Sydney.