Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Palau

If you live in Palau and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this in Micronesia because there is no Dutch representation in this country. You can apply for this visa at the embassy in Manila, Philipines.