This is the website of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to New Zealand, Fiji, Kiribati, Samoa, Kingdom of Tonga and Tuvalu.
The Netherland Embassy is based in Wellington, and we have two Honorary Consuls in Auckland and Christchurch and four in the Pacific region, in Fiji, Samoa, Kingdom of Tonga and New Caledonia.
We offer services in case of consular emergency, consular matters, and assist Dutch companies and entrepreneurs to look for market opportunities in New Zealand and the Pacific region. For New Zealand companies looking to establish in the Netherlands, and to take advantage of the Dutch strategic gateway to Europe, we can put you in contact with the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA).
We warmly invite you to partake in the Embassy’s special public events , to follow us on Facebook where we actively promote our activities and to reach out to us on LinkedIn. If you wish to subscribe to the Embassy's email list for upcoming events, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Netherlands embassy in Wellington
- Netherlands honorary consulate in Apia, Samoa
- Netherlands honorary consulate in Auckland
- Netherlands honorary consulate in Christchurch
- Netherlands honorary consulate in Nouméa, New Caledonia
- Netherlands honorary consulate in Nuku'alofa, Tonga
- Netherlands honorary consulate in Suva, Fiji