Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Namibia

If you live in Namibia and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the consulate in Windhoek. You can apply for this type of visa at the embassy or consulate-general in South Africa.