Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in the Marshall Islands

If you live in the Marshall Islands and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at a Dutch consulate on the Marshall Islands. You can apply for this type of visa at the Netherlands embassy in Philippines.