Applying for a short-stay Caribbean visa in Greenland

If you live in Greenland and want to apply for a visa to visit Aruba, Curaçao or the other Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for up to 90 days, you cannot do this at a Dutch or consulate in your country. You can apply for this type of visa at the embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark.