Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in (French) Guiana

If you live in (French) Guiana and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot apply at the consulate in Mont Joly. You can apply for your visa at the embassy in Paramaribo, Suriname.