Address10th Floor Jeongdong Building
21-15 Jeongdong-gil, Jung-gu
정동길 21-15 정동빌딩 10층
The Netherlands embassy in Seoul will be closed from 29 July to 5 September 2022, due to a renovation. You cannot make an appointment at the embassy during this period. Do you have an emergency situation and are you unable to wait for the embassy to reopen? Please send an email to SEO-CA@minbuza.nl.
- Monday: 9:00 - 12:00 hours (by appointment only)
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: 9:00 - 12:00 hours (by appointment only)
- Thursday: closed
- Friday: 9:00 - 12:00 hours (by appointment only)
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
Ask your question
- by phone: +8223118600. If you are calling from the Netherlands, call +31 247 247 247.
- via WhatsApp. Click here to send us a WhatsApp message. Or add our number +316 8238 8055 to the contacts list on your smartphone and then send a message.
- via the contact form.
Closing days 2022
The Netherlands embassy in Seoul will be closed on the following days:
- 31 January until 2 February - Lunar New Year
- 9 March - Presidential Election Day
- 18 April - Easter Monday
- 5 May - Children's Day / Liberation Day (NL)
- 26 May - Ascension
- 1 June - Local Election Day
- 6 June - Memorial Day / Whit Monday
- 15 August - National Liberation Day
- 9 September - Chuseok
- 12 September - Chuseok
- 3 October - National Foundation Day
- 10 October - Hangul Proclamation Day
- 26 December - Christmas
Contact details for other embassy departments and honorary consuls are listed at www.netherlandsandyou.nl.