AddressVolcán 150, 2nd floor, Qúbica Building
Col. Lomas de Chapultepec,
C.P. 11000, Mexico City
- Monday: 8:30 - 16:00 hours (by appointment only)
- Tuesday: 8:30 - 16:00 hours (by appointment only)
- Wednesday: 8:30 - 16:00 hours (by appointment only)
- Thursday: 8:30 - 16:00 hours (by appointment only)
- Friday: 8:30 - 13:00 hours (by appointment only)
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
Due to COVID-19, you are required to wear a face mask.
To enter the building you need to leave an identification at the reception desk of the building. When you have an appointment at our consular section you will also need to identify yourself with your passport. This means that you will also need to have identifications with you when attending your consular appointment.
If you possess multiple nationalities you will be required to present every passport of each nationality at our consular desk during your appointment.
Ask your question
- by phone: +52 (55) 1105 6550. If you are calling from the Netherlands, call +31 247 247 247.
- via WhatsApp. Click here to send us a WhatsApp message. Or add our number +316 8238 8055 to the contacts list on your smartphone and then send a message.
- via the contact form.
Closing days 2022
The Netherlands embassy in Mexico City will be closed on the following days:
- 7 February - Mexican Constitution Day
- 21 March - Benito Juárez's Birthday
- 14 & 15 April - Semana Santa
- 2 May - Labour Day
- 16 September - Independence Day
- 2 November - Day of the Dead
- 21 November - Mexican Revolution Day
- 26-30 December - Christmas
Contact details for other embassy departments and honorary consuls are listed at www.netherlandsandyou.nl.