AddressVolcán 150, 2nd floor, Qúbica Building
Col. Lomas de Chapultepec,
C.P. 11000, Mexico City
Making an appointment
If you are in Mexico and need a product or service from the Dutch government, find out how to make an appointment.
- Monday: 8:30 - 16:00 (by appointment only)
- Tuesday: 8:30 - 16:00 (by appointment only)
- Wednesday: 8:30 - 16:00 (by appointment only)
- Thursday: 8:30 - 16:00 (by appointment only)
- Friday: 8:30 - 13:00 (by appointment only)
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
To enter the embassy, you must leave an identification at the building's reception desk. If you have a consular appointment you must also show proof of identity at the consular department. Always bring 2 identity documents with you when you have a consular appointment.
If you possess multiple nationalities you must be able to show the passports of all your nationalities at appointments to renew or apply for documents.
Ask your question
- by phone: +52 (55) 11 05 65 50. If you are calling from the Netherlands, call +31 247 247 247.
- via WhatsApp in Spanish. Click here to send us a WhatsApp message. Or add our number +31 6 51 05 96 88 to the contacts list on your smartphone and then send a message.
- via WhatsApp in English. Click here to send us a WhatsApp message. Or add our number +31 6 82 38 80 55 to the contacts list on your smartphone and then send a message.
- via the contact form.
Closing days 2023
The embassy in Mexico City will be closed on the following days:
6 February - Constitution Day
20 March - Birthday Benito Juárez
6 and 7 April - Semana Santa
1 May - Labour Day
2 November - Day of the Dead
3 November - Embassy closed
20 November - Mexican Revolution Day
5 December - Embassy closed
25 - 29 December - Christmas
Contact details for other embassy departments and honorary consuls are listed at www.netherlandsandyou.nl.