AddressThe Netherlands Tower, 10th floor
Avenue Charles Malek
2073-0802 Achrafieh Beirut
P.O. Box 167190
1100-2190 Achrafieh, Beirut
During reconstruction works in and around the embassy, the consular section is relocated to the office of VFS Global Beirut.
An appointment is required for all consular services.
COVID-19 measures at the consular section
Due to COVID-19, our consular services have been adjusted. For a visit the following COVID-19 measures apply:
- You need to wear a face mask.
- Before we can receive you, we will ask you COVID-19 health questions (questionnaire in Arabic). If you have to answer any of these questions with 'yes', we will need to reschedule your appointment.
Ask your question
- by phone: +9611211150. If you are calling from the Netherlands, call +31 247 247 247.
- via WhatsApp. Click here to send us a WhatsApp message. Or add our number +31 6 8238 8055 to the contacts list on your smartphone and then send a message.
- via the contact form.
Closing days 2022
The Netherlands embassy in Beirut will be closed on the following days:
- 6 January - Armenian Orthodox Christmas
- 9 February - St. Maroun's Day
- 25 March - Annunciation Day
- 15 April - Good Friday
- 18 April - Easter Monday
- 27 April - King's Day
- 2 May - Eid al-Fitr*
- 5 May - Liberation Day
- 26 May - Ascension Day
- 6 June - Whit Monday
- 11 July - Eid al-Adha*
- 4 August - National Memorial Day Beirut Port Explosion
- 8 August - Ashoura*
- 15 August - Assumption Day
- 7 October - Prophet Mohammad's Birthday*
- 22 November - Independence Day
- 26 December - Christmas
*These dates depend on the position of the moon and are therefore subject to change.
Contact details for other embassy departments and honorary consuls are listed at www.netherlandsandyou.nl.