Applying for a short-stay Caribbean visa in Macau

If you live in Macau and want to apply for a visa to visit Aruba, Curaçao or the other Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for up to 90 days, you cannot do this in Macau because there is no Dutch representation in this country. You can apply for this type of visa at the Netherlands consulate-general in Hong Kong.