Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Timor-Leste

If you live in Timor-Leste and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this in Timor-Leste because there is no Dutch representation in this country. You can apply for this type of visa at the external service provider VFS Global in Indonesia.