Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Sao Tome and Principe

If you live in Sao Tome and Principe and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Netherlands consulate in Sao Tome. You can apply for this type of visa at the external service provider VFS Global in Angola.