Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Samoa

If you live in Samoa and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Netherlands consulate in Apia. You can apply for this type of visa at the external service provider VFS Global in New Zealand.