Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Puerto Rico

If you live in Puerto Rico and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Netherlands consulate in Puerto Rico. You can apply for this type of visa at the external service provider VFS Global in Miami, United States.