Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Papua New Guinea

If you live in Papua New Guinea and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Netherlands consulate in Port Moresby. You can apply for this type of visa at the external service provider VFS Global in Australia.