Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Mongolia

If you live in Mongolia and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Netherlands consulate in Ulaanbaatar. You can apply for this type of visa at the the external service provider TLScontact, at the Netherlands embassy in Beijing or at the Netherlands consulate-general in Shanghai or Guangzhou in China.