Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Macau

If you live in Macau and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this in Macau because there is no Dutch representation in this country. You can apply for this type of visa at the Netherlands consulate-general in Hong Kong.