Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Kiribati

If you live in Kiribati and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this in Kiribati because there is no Dutch representation in this country. You can apply for this type of visa at the external service provider VFS Global in New Zealand.