Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Iraq

If you live in Iraq and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Netherlands embassy in Baghdad or at the Netherlands consulate-general in Erbil. You can apply for this type of visa at the external service provider VFS Global in Iran, Jordan, Lebanon or Türkiye.