Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Guinea-Bissau

Language selection:English

If you live in Guinea-Bissau and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Netherlands consulate in Bissau. You can apply for this type of visa at the external service provider VFS Global in Senegal.