Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Grenada

If you live in Grenada and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Netherlands consulate in St George's. You can apply for this type of visa at the Netherlands embassy in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.