Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in the Cook Islands

If you live in the Cook Islands and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this in the Cook Islands because there is no Dutch representation in this country. You can apply for this type of visa at the external service provider VFS Global in New Zealand.