Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in the Bahamas

If you live in the Bahamas and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Netherlands consulate in Nassau. You can apply for this type of visa at the external service provider VFS Global in Miami, United States.