Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Antigua and Barbuda

If you live in Antigua and Barbuda and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the Netherlands consulate in St John's. You can apply for this type of visa at the Netherlands embassy in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.