Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Anguilla

If you live in Anguilla and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this in Anguilla because there is no Dutch representation in this country. You can apply for this type of visa at the Netherlands embassy in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.