Netherlands Worldwide

Registering a foreign document in the Netherlands

Do you have a foreign document, such as a birth certificate, a death certificate or divorce documents? If you are a citizen of the Netherlands or a refugee with a temporary asylum residence permit (statushouder) you must register it with the municipality where you live.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

In the municipality of Gulpen-Wittem, the product Registering a foreign document falls under the product Notifying the municipality when you move home.

Go to Notifying the municipality when you move home

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Gulpen-Wittem

Visiting address

Last updated on 22 September 2022