Taking a deceased person out of the Netherlands

Do you wish to transport the body of a deceased person from the Netherlands to a foreign country? To do this, you need transportation authorisation from the municipality where the person died. This is called a laissez-passer. In most cases, the funeral director submits the application for you.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The municipality of Waadhoeke doesn't offer Transporting a deceased person from the Netherlands online because you need to contact us personally for this service.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Waadhoeke

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022