Netherlands Worldwide

Registering with the municipality in the Netherlands

Do you intend to live in the Netherlands for more than 4 months? Then you must register in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). You can do this at the municipality where you intend to live.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

In the municipality of Valkenswaard, the product Registering in the Basisregistratie Personen (BRP) falls under the product Vertaling volgt.

Go to Registering a foreign document in the Netherlands

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Valkenswaard